DB5 52 for 2024 Week 21 Weather

Week 17 Structure

Structure
by Keith Johnson, on Flickr

Quite fortunate for this weeks theme as I am rather tied to home because we are having to replace the roof on the bungalow. So up goes one layer of 'scaffold structure' to replace the roof 'structure'...job done! But of course it keeps raining, so some very soggy workers up there.

Week 16 Empty

BMW by Keith Johnson, on Flickr

Found ourselves having to nip into a BMW Showroom and whilst waiting was drawn to the 'accessories display' No parent had been attracted to the 15% off, even though it had leather seats and headrests, gadgets and gizmos included, but alas it remained empty!
Did it include indicators?1714245762730.jpeg

Love the car... so cute. Good luck with the roof, but better than water pouring through as I had a couple of years ago!

Week 19 Bent

Bend

I knew what I wanted to capture for this picture but it proved a real challenge! First pictures were unfortunately blurred, as it is a very busy, fast road, so the next day I return only to discover that the following day would be waste collection, so right by the post box was a dustbin. A few days later, back I go again and Eureka, job done!

Straight. Another take from Hogwarts. They make for some interesting shots.
Bent. Leads the eye very nicely to the box and gates. Good framing and composition.

Week 20 Arches

Arches 2

The Bellman's Cart was a chance find when leaving a hotel restaurant at the weekend (see 'weather picture' to follow) It has two arches...

HW Arches

Also from the trip to Hogwarts, the model of the castle showing the Arched entrance.

Week 21 Weather

Weather

We were in The Landing Hotel in Biggin Hill. Here in Biggin Hill we seem to have our own micro climate. Rain on one side of the hotel and not on the other until that dark cloud travelled a bit further. It was a chance glance out of the window that conjured up the image.

Back