rhosneigr

Edit My Images
Yes
Had a little trip this morning, just fancied doing something ive not done for a while and that was some seascapes. i really wanted a decent shot of Eglwys Cwyfan but the southernly winds were brutal . All i could muster was a hand held shot of this shelter with some reasonable light behind but needs must a return visit. with the swells looking swell i thought that the rocky crops at rhosneigr would be worth a punt. some super conditions but guess who didn't pack their wellies! ah well if your feet aren't wet, are you even trying anyway? :p shot on the Sigma art20mm

Dan

DSC08556 by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

DSC08764 by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

DSC08713 by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

I like the middle pic, foreground holds together well and balances the sky. The sloping horizon is less obvious in that than the 3rd image. ;)

I like the middle pic, foreground holds together well and balances the sky. The sloping horizon is less obvious in that than the 3rd image. ;)
hard to judge the horizon when the waves are higher than it

I like the composition of the first, the elements lead the eye nicely through the image. Regarding sloping horizons they look fine to me and I actually had to check against the top edge of my monitor to be able to tell that there is a very slight apparent slant and as you say that could be waves.

Back