Simon's 52 in 2024

Yep that’s it :)

Nice set and agree with Dave on the last pic, would be better without the bar in front of your wife but think we have something in common when it comes to editing. Ideally you wife should have stood 1 plank to the right, but that's not your fault:)

Nice set and agree with Dave on the last pic, would be better without the bar in front of your wife but think we have something in common when it comes to editing. Ideally you wife should have stood 1 plank to the right, but that's not your fault:)
Thanks Keith. It was all I could get her to do to stand there in the first place! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: nog
Loving those floorboards! Leaning towards the mono version. But your chosen shot ticks the boxes for straight and minimalist!!
Thanks for the comment Bob and taking the time to pop by! I like the mono too.

Some nice movement in your chosen shot and ticks the boxes. I rather like the cropped pier shot though.

Empty - when fate hands you that opportunity you have take it, great impromptu find
Structure - I probably prefer the seagull shot but I think in terms of ticking the "structure" box you picked the right shot.
Straight - All good shots, I like the light coming through the flag but I'm a sucker for DOF so I think the row of pillars deserves a mention too!

Empty - when fate hands you that opportunity you have take it, great impromptu find
Structure - I probably prefer the seagull shot but I think in terms of ticking the "structure" box you picked the right shot.
Straight - All good shots, I like the light coming through the flag but I'm a sucker for DOF so I think the row of pillars deserves a mention too!
Thanks Nick. The pillars almost made it…. I was torn

Well and truly tonked! Ticketty tick! :banana:

I'd like to see how 'bent' the car was after making the post bend.

I prefer the second shot.
Cheers Kell
Yeah, there’s a bit more going on in the second shot. The more distant post is actually the post from the first shot, and less sky. Can see why that’s your preference. It was a bit aof a toss up as it always is when I have two or more images to choose from

Back