Anyone been to Bell Vue

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Bell Vue Speedway.. Anyone know if your allowed a camera on the terrace.. say 70-200 for hobby pics ? :)

I have not been to Bell Vue for years, but I was talking to a chap at the track the other day and he had been but it seems that the officials were not so keen on people taking pictures. He seemed to indicate that it was about kids in the pictures, so in the end he did not.

Can't be more helpful than that I am afraid.

I have not been to Bell Vue for years, but I was talking to a chap at the track the other day and he had been but it seems that the officials were not so keen on people taking pictures. He seemed to indicate that it was about kids in the pictures, so in the end he did not.

Can't be more helpful than that I am afraid.

Cheers,.., I have emailed them but no reply as yet :(

From their web site (it’s BellE Vue)

No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate license) may bring into the
Stadium or use within the venues any equipment (excluding mobile phones) that is capable of recording and transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the event or the venue. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Ace 1988) to BVS.

I think that means you can’t

It was for last monday so... cheers anyway :)

Back